11 Oct What is Elon Musk Net Worth?
Table of Contents
Elon Musk Net Worth present now the world’s richest person, and Musk is a Canadian-American businessman, inventor, and investor born in South Africa. Elon Musk’s net worth of $264 billion. Although he wears many hats and is constantly spearheading his latest project, Elon Musk is currently greatest known for being the CEO and CTO of SpaceX, CEO and chief product architect of Tesla Motors, and president of SolarCity. He is the well-off person in the world and the wealthiest person in modern history.
At the time of the script, Elon Musk owns approximately 24% of Tesla’s outstanding shares and 43% of SpaceX, a private company. In October 2021, Tesla’s market capitalization broke $1 trillion for the first time. That same month SpaceX raised money with a $100 billion valuation. At this point, Elon’s net worth staggered around $300 billion for the first time.
Equity History Elon Musk Net Worth
- On January 2, 2020, Elon’s net worth was $28 billion. It ended Dec 2020 with a net worth of $160 billion.
- Elon’s net worth beat $70 billion for the initial time on July 10, 2020. At the time, approximately $15 billion was attributable to the private company SpaceX, and the remaining $55 billion was to Tesla.
- On July 13, 2020, after Elon’s net worth reached $80 billion for the first time, $15 billion came from SpaceX, and $65 billion originated from Tesla.
- In August 2020, two significant factors pushed Elon’s net worth above $90 billion for the first time. First, in mid-August, Tesla’s stock reached an all-time high of $1,900. The company’s total market capitalization was $350 billion at that level. Elon’s 20% stake was worth $70 billion.
- The second factor was a higher SpaceX rating publicly confirmed on August 18, 2020. The fundraising round bigger SpaceX’s private valuation to $46 billion, up from $36 billion. Valued at $46 billion, Elon’s 48% stake adds $22 billion in pre-tax means to Elon’s net worth.
- On November 17, 2020, Elon’s net worth beat $100 billion for the initial time. In that opinion, he surpassed Mark Zuckerberg to become the third richest person on the planet for the first time.
- On November 24, 2020, Elon’s equity topped $128 billion for the first time. At that point, he exceeded Bill Gates to become the second richest person in the world for the first time.
- On January 7, 2021, Elon’s net worth reached $195 billion. On this day, Elon hid Jeff Bezos as the wealthiest being in the world for the initial time.
- On January 8, 2021, Elon over the week with a net worth of $210 billion after starting the week with a value of $170 billion.
Early Life Elon Musk Net Worth
Elon Musk was born in Pretoria, South Africa, on June 28, 1971. Musk got his first personal computer at age 10 and taught himself to program. When he was 12 he made his initial software sale, a game he twisted called Blaster. At age 17, in 1989, she moved to Canada to join Queen’s University but left in 1992 to study commercial and physics at the University of Pennsylvania. Musk graduated with a bachelor’s degree in economics, earned a second bachelor’s degree in physics, and then pursued a doctorate in energy physics. After that, however, he left Stanford University to become part of the Internet boom.
Elon Musk Success
Musk’s first company, Zip2 Corporation, was a guide to online cities. In 1999, a separation of Compaq Computer bought Zip2 for $307 million in cash and $34 million in stock options. Also, in 1999, Musk co-founded X.com, online payments and financial services company. An acquisition of X.com the following year led to the formation of PayPal, as it is known today, and in 2002 PayPal was acquired by eBay for $1.5 billion in stock.
Elon Musk Net Worth – Musk created his third company, Space Exploration Technologies Corporation (SpaceX), in 2002, intending to build spacecraft for commercial space travel. In 2008, SpaceX remained well established, and NASA awarded the company the contract to handle cargo carriage for the International Space Station, with plans for future astronaut transportation.